Our New Home
You've seen the garden, here's the house...Our New Home. As seen from the little red boat that Gooserock and I sail around here in. It's the square green one near the center of the photo.
I think, if it doesn't prove too boring, I'll start a blow by blow account of how we'll be doing improvements.
What do you think?
Home Sweet Home

12 Comments:
Hi Puget. That's a beautiful shot and I think a blow by blow of the home improvements would be wonderful.
I second FM. It would be fun to hear about what you're doing to to the house.
Okay, you got it! I'll start the saga later. Thanks!
What a beautiful place to live!
I third FM and Andi ... I would love to read about, and see, your improvements!
It's beautiful, Puget -- And I'd love to hear about everything you do with it?
Hi Katiebird. I'm working on a plan. Really all I need is to get started. Once I'm started, the story will unfold easily.
Very cool, P4!
Hi Boran2. Thanks for coming by. We're excited and still a bit in awe.
You know I think I hear some toe tapping, but it must to be Olivia. :~)
Hope your day is going good Puget!
Hi Puget..I love your new home! at one time I had adopted a whale there in the sound. I was supposed to visit there this summer but plans change. Can't wait to see how you change things in the home improvements. Dee
tap, tap, tap ... :)
Okay Olivia and FM, enough with the tapping. Here goes....
Post a Comment
<< Home