The Bay at Dusk
I guess you can tell, this is one of my favorite views. I took this with Nikon Coolpix 7600 using the Dusk/Dawn menu setting and bracing against a window-sill at 10:00 p.m. looking North-Northwest. I stitched two photos together using Panorama Maker 3.
Notes: Click image for larger view
Taken with Nikon CP7600 July 2006



5 Comments:
Wow! That is gorgeous P4!!! Look at those colours ... understandable why this is a favourite view!
And can I also add that I love it when you've got new photos up ... it's like a present! :)
Awwww. You're sweet. Thank you. And I'll say the same to you re: new pictures. You do much better than I do at getting new pics up.
That is so beautiful Puget. I can just imagine sitting out and seeing that.
Exciting comment Gooserock ... Hope it works out!:-)
Post a Comment
<< Home