Happy "Day for Giving Thanks"
Dear Friends,
Not much to report but I wanted to send you my wishes for a Day of Giving Thanks and I extend it to my Canadian and other worldly e-buddies too.
I don't think I've posted this before, but one of the things I'm thankful for is all the ways that Life in this world has to protect itself and stay alive. Here is a collection of barnacles clinging to a Horse Clam shell from our beach that washed in on the tide and will wash out on the next.
Take care everyone and be Thankful EVERYDAY for all the many riches we all have in life, and I'm not talking about money.
I'm off to Florida in the morning. Talk to you all again Saturday.



6 Comments:
Happy Thanksgiving P4, Gooserock, and the Totos and now Florida Mom.
Have a safe and pleasant trip P4!
Hello Puget.
I hope your T'giving was good. Congrat with bringing Florida Mom close to ya'll. I read where you just got you first cell phone. I got my first one a couple of months ago and now anytime I leave the house I carry it with me. It's really handy so FMom can check in.
Hope you all have a safe trip home.
Hi Olivia, the trip went well but I'm exhausted. Twice across the country from far NW to far SE (3000 mi one way) in three days is more than I want to do again in the forseeable future.
We are all very excited to have The Three Musketeers living in the same state and county again. It stopped raining out here long enough to get Mom landed and into our house.
We had a beautiful flight....when we had our eyes open. Naps were called for.
Hi Family Man. Thanks for stopping my. I guess this means you've beaten your cold. I haven't been out to check any blogs yet.
We're having T'giving tomorrow at a restaurant since I traveled on The Day and now we are together here.
Yes, first cell phone. It was wonderful to have it on the trip. I got one of those 300 minutes, 60 days, $30 pay-ahead phones. We didn't want to commit to $30-$50 a month for two years. We're thinking we should get Mom one also so she can be easily in touch. I'm not sure how she would get on with the "new" technology though....
Hi Puget.
FMom is still learning ours, but I told her the biggest thing she has to know is how to receive calls and how to turn it off. The thing I've found I really like about the cell phone is when I'm gone from the house, I can call and check on FMom or she can call me. We really haven't used it that much for just talking.
Congrats again on getting Mom home and I happy ya'll are home safe and sound.
Good to hear that you're all settled! And yes, I can imagine you are all tired after that speed travelling! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home