Finding Beauty Everywhere


I love to find beauty in unexpected places...and I'm never disappointed.

We, you and I, just have to take the time to look. It's Everywhere!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

I'm interested in all living things which means All Things. There is beauty everywhere. We just have to slow down enough to find it...to see it. I believe there is nothing Man can do to match the beauty found in Nature...and not only the beauty. Nature can outdo anything man can think of in the way of destruction too. Man is very small, the works of man are very small. We need to remember this. But Nature never sends its force after anything or anyone out of anger or hatred or desire to conquer or own. Nature has many lessons for us all.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Update: Day three morning

Howdy All,
I had a nice surprise this morning. I got to have clear fluids again instead of nothing. Yeaaaaay!! My surgery won't be until around 3-4:00 so they said it was okay to have this lucious breakfast.

Next exciting bit....I was allowed to take a shower. Yippee!! It'll be several days until I can do that again I suppose....have to keep incision(s) dry initially. At least my hair is clean now....not stylish but clean.

Gooserock sent me a couple pictures of GMom in her new digs at our house. I'll try to include them here. First one is of GMom when only her chair and part of her huge sofa is in the room. She's taking a break.



This next picture is later when all of her furniture is in her "sitting room". Notice the little stack of books at the left end of the sofa. That's so Toto2 can get up onto it. :-) They are real buddies...GMom and Toto2. Toto2 really loves her because she isn't jumping up and down but stays put and pets him continuously.



My surgeon just walked in to talk to three ladies here in the surgery waiting room. I still really like her. It was reassuring to hear her with this other patient's family.

All for now. I plan to check back a little later but before surgery.

9 Comments:

Blogger Puget4 said...

RATS!!!! I see my photos didn't make it again! I really need some coaching. I don't have my old code to copy here and I can't upload these to flickr. Gooserock sent me urls for the images.

Sorry.

10/23/2007 11:19 AM  
Blogger Family Man said...

Hi Puget.

You got to eat and an shower - Woo Hoo! The last time I was in the hospital the biggest thing I missed was a shower.

Don't worry about the pictures. We'll see them once you get to feeling all better.

Take care and I'll talk to you later.

10/23/2007 12:58 PM  
Blogger Gooserock said...

Hi sweetie,

You have to download them from where I put them, onto that computer then post to flickr. Beyond that I can't help you.

See ya shortly!

10/23/2007 1:17 PM  
Blogger katiebird said...

{{Puget4}} I've been thinking of you today. I hope things went well.

10/23/2007 6:18 PM  
Blogger Puget4 said...

PUGET4 A-OK POST SURGERY

Gooserock here ventriloquizing as Puget4 since google keeps forgetting my own password.

She's out of surgery, uneventful, good spirits, good color, sleeping a lot. Given the half packed house now containing the bewildered Florida Mom and Toto, I came home after an hour of visiting and watching her doze and wake.

Don't be surprised if she makes a new entry tomorrow.

10/23/2007 6:29 PM  
Blogger olivia said...

Hi Gooserock! That's great news ... :)

Thanks for the update!

Get lots of rest P4!

10/23/2007 6:37 PM  
Blogger Family Man said...

Hip Hip Horay! Thanks Gooserock!

I'm happy to hear it went well and will be looking forward to her next post.

Now Puget, hunker down in that bed and get as much sleep as possible.

10/23/2007 6:49 PM  
Blogger katiebird said...

!! Gooserock, Thank you for the news -- I'm so glad she's going to be OK. I'll be watching for here next update.

She's so brave -- I'd have been a weeping mess, not cheerfully reporting on my hospital meals.

10/23/2007 9:32 PM  
Blogger AndiF said...

Excellent news! Thanks for letting us know.

10/24/2007 2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home