Finding Beauty Everywhere


I love to find beauty in unexpected places...and I'm never disappointed.

We, you and I, just have to take the time to look. It's Everywhere!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

I'm interested in all living things which means All Things. There is beauty everywhere. We just have to slow down enough to find it...to see it. I believe there is nothing Man can do to match the beauty found in Nature...and not only the beauty. Nature can outdo anything man can think of in the way of destruction too. Man is very small, the works of man are very small. We need to remember this. But Nature never sends its force after anything or anyone out of anger or hatred or desire to conquer or own. Nature has many lessons for us all.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Purple Crocus buds

Here's some crocus I saw on Sunday. Spring is really springing here. I see flocks of herons getting ready to nest. It seems like the water birds of unknown types are up all night singing to each other. I hear lots of migrating songbirds singing in the mornings now and little critters scurrying around in the blackberry thicket. There was frost on the ground this morning, but Spring is really springing!





Taken with Nikon D80 and 35-105 micro telephoto

Here's another...just for fun.



5 Comments:

Blogger Family Man said...

Hi Puget

Those are beautiful pictures. I see a lot of good stuff will be coming up.

Hope you enjoy using the new camera.

2/28/2007 5:01 AM  
Blogger Puget4 said...

Hi FM. You'll never guess what I'm seeing outside my window now. SNOW!!! ....at sea level!! Does this mean March will come in like a lion tonight?

2/28/2007 4:41 PM  
Blogger Family Man said...

Hi Puget

I wish I had your snow. We're expecting some very bad weather today. I was reading in the cafe yesterday that there was snow in Los Vegas yesterday. Some very odd weather we're getting.

Hope everyone is fine.

3/01/2007 7:38 AM  
Blogger olivia said...

They're lovely P4!! It's so good to see spring on the way! I hope they're okay in the snow ... :)

3/01/2007 4:01 PM  
Blogger Puget4 said...

Hi FM and O (sounds like a Railroad... FM 'n O)lol.

I'll post some "In like a Lion" pics tonight hopefully.

The crocus were some I saw in town. I only planted mine 2 weeks ago. They'll bloom....sometime. LOL

Thanks for stopping by you two.

3/01/2007 4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home