First photo for review
Okay, my friends. I've finally settled on a camera. I bought a Nikon D80 body and am using my old Nikon lenses, one of which has auto-focus capabilities. Here's a sample.

The above is a smaller, lower res version of a picture of Toto2 taken at a distance of about 8 feet. And here is a zoom in on just his eye.

I think I finally have something I can work with...
So this is a Nikon D80 with a Nikkor 35-105 zoom.



5 Comments:
Oh Boy, Great Googly Moogly and Woowy Zoowy. Think I spell the last two wrong. :)
I'm so happy to see you back and with a camera you like. I only have 5 workd to say, pictures, pictures, pictures, pictures and pictures. Was that subtle enough. :)
BTW the pictures of Toto2 look great.
Take care.
Hi FM.
Your enthusiasm is so wonderful and so encouraging. Thanks! I'l see if I can come up with some "pictures" LOL
Hi P4 ... Looks like it works great. I agree w/ FM, happy to see you found something that works for you!
Hi O! It's good to be back in the saddle again and taking photos to prove it. I'm about ready to order a Sigma 70mm F2.8 EX DG macro lens. Then I'll be bankrupt for the next year at least. LOL Now I can hardly wait for some decent weather to be photographing in. Gray is lovely but there are only so many gray photos I can take.
I agree ... can't wait for spring this year. This will be the first spring w/ the DSLR, so I'm really looking forward to that. And, yes I know what you mean about the bankrupt part ... lol.
Post a Comment
<< Home