Finding Beauty Everywhere


I love to find beauty in unexpected places...and I'm never disappointed.

We, you and I, just have to take the time to look. It's Everywhere!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

I'm interested in all living things which means All Things. There is beauty everywhere. We just have to slow down enough to find it...to see it. I believe there is nothing Man can do to match the beauty found in Nature...and not only the beauty. Nature can outdo anything man can think of in the way of destruction too. Man is very small, the works of man are very small. We need to remember this. But Nature never sends its force after anything or anyone out of anger or hatred or desire to conquer or own. Nature has many lessons for us all.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Day Whatever: The Gooserock Reporrr

Puget4 is looking great and making progress recovering.

They're going to hold her over one more night since she's running a slight temperature (which is actually coming down), still has plenty of pain from very simple movements, and is only partway along restoring various bodily functions.

Given all the chaos at the house, it all around seems best to keep her here tonight.

She's resumed taking food, bit of oatmeal and some stir fry, and doing well with that. The temp isn't too concerning. Nurse explained that it's natural after surgery, indicating vigorous metabolic activity of the healing process

Well she's probably finishing the phone call from her eastern ex co-worker buddy so I'll sign off and visit for another half hour or so.

Thanks for your supportive comments. I know she'll enjoy reading them.

4 Comments:

Blogger olivia said...

Hi Gooserock (Hi P4!). That all sounds really good. And we've moved past jello and on to oatmeal and stirfry: back to the world of solid foods ... :)

Good idea to have one more night ... Hope the pain subsides quickly and all the processes resume normal function ... ;)

10/24/2007 6:47 PM  
Blogger katiebird said...

Hi Gooserock (I see you now and then at the orange site)

Puget4, You've been on my mind. I'm glad you're doing a bit better.

You're still in my prayers though.

10/24/2007 9:19 PM  
Blogger Family Man said...

Hellooooo Gooserock.

Glad to hear Puget is doing so good.

Take care.

10/24/2007 10:30 PM  
Blogger AndiF said...

Many more good vibes from the F's being sent P4's way. And good on you, Gooserock, for being such a stellar example of a loving spouse.

10/25/2007 5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home