Finding Beauty Everywhere


I love to find beauty in unexpected places...and I'm never disappointed.

We, you and I, just have to take the time to look. It's Everywhere!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

I'm interested in all living things which means All Things. There is beauty everywhere. We just have to slow down enough to find it...to see it. I believe there is nothing Man can do to match the beauty found in Nature...and not only the beauty. Nature can outdo anything man can think of in the way of destruction too. Man is very small, the works of man are very small. We need to remember this. But Nature never sends its force after anything or anyone out of anger or hatred or desire to conquer or own. Nature has many lessons for us all.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Rhododendron-full bush


Rhododendron-full bush
Originally uploaded by puget4.
This rhody is in our neighborhood. It is bright red and is glorious. The following red rhody close-ups are from this shrub.

8 Comments:

Blogger Family Man said...

Beautiful pictures Puget. I especially like the red rhody heart and the single Sea Thrift.

5/07/2006 2:30 PM  
Blogger olivia said...

What an wonderful display! The colour is fantastic ... I like how you've taken us from full view -- to closest. :)

5/07/2006 2:52 PM  
Blogger Puget4 said...

Thanks Olivia and FM. Good to see you and thanks for coming.

FM you are a true macro man.

Olivia, I need to learn how to put multiple photos into a table, don't you think?

5/07/2006 8:00 PM  
Blogger olivia said...

What do you mean by table?

I do like how you've got the photos here ... to the right, text on left.

5/07/2006 9:48 PM  
Blogger Puget4 said...

I like the way you can use two or three photos in one blog entry. I thought you were using an html table. How DO you get multiple photos in one post and all so nicely aligned?

5/08/2006 8:13 AM  
Blogger olivia said...

Ok -- got ya. :) I'll send an email when I get home tonight w/ the html code I use.

5/08/2006 9:49 AM  
Blogger AndiF said...

Great series of photos.

5/09/2006 6:20 AM  
Blogger Puget4 said...

Hi AndiF. Thanks for coming by. It's nice to see you.

5/09/2006 9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home