Finding Beauty Everywhere


I love to find beauty in unexpected places...and I'm never disappointed.

We, you and I, just have to take the time to look. It's Everywhere!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

I'm interested in all living things which means All Things. There is beauty everywhere. We just have to slow down enough to find it...to see it. I believe there is nothing Man can do to match the beauty found in Nature...and not only the beauty. Nature can outdo anything man can think of in the way of destruction too. Man is very small, the works of man are very small. We need to remember this. But Nature never sends its force after anything or anyone out of anger or hatred or desire to conquer or own. Nature has many lessons for us all.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Sunset Surprise


I have posted this before but I wanted to share it again. I had been photographing an awesome rainbow 180 degrees from this view, turned around and found this sunset.

By the way....how do you like my new blog "look"?

8 Comments:

Blogger olivia said...

Hi P4 -- it looks good! I really like the dark green, and the tartan bkgrd!

4/22/2006 11:47 PM  
Blogger olivia said...

Oh -- and I LOVE the sunset photo! Gorgeous! :)

4/22/2006 11:48 PM  
Blogger Family Man said...

Beautiful sunset picture Puget, it serene, but moving.

4/23/2006 4:45 AM  
Blogger Family Man said...

I forgot to mention I really like the new look. I've always liked green. I also like the pictures above the blogroll.

Which one to click on first?

4/23/2006 6:27 AM  
Blogger olivia said...

Oh yes -- I meant to comment on that too! The flickr box is great!

4/23/2006 9:39 AM  
Blogger Puget4 said...

Thanks Olivia and Family Man. And thanks for coming to visit. That makes me happy. ;-)

I got the tartan by photographing a pair of slacks I have that I like. The green I picked up from the tartan.

4/23/2006 9:44 AM  
Blogger olivia said...

Are you serious!? That's wonderful ... It turned out really well!

4/23/2006 5:36 PM  
Blogger AndiF said...

The sunset is splendid and the blog looks grand. Who's your decorator. :)

4/23/2006 6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home